now browsing by author
Vegeluron® Gel is a clear colorless viscous gel of high molecular weight acid polysaccharide from the mushroom Tremella Fuciformis.
CRYSTALCAST™ MM is a self-emulsifying base created for use in personal care products which is able to secure the stability of active ingredients through a rich lamellar liquid crystal network.
“ Alternativa ai siliconi volatili , ciclopentasiloxane, di origine vegetale e da fonti rinnovabili.
Emolliente non polare, eccellente solvente per filtri solari e gomme siliconiche.
Ideale per lozioni corpo, stick colorati, fondotinta, deodoranti e prodotti solari.”
THE NATURAL ALTERNATIVE TO ARTIFICIAL PIGMENTS ON THE MARKET.
The manufacturing process specific to the VIVAPIGMENTS™ product line is a patented technological innovation, developed and marketed by Colarome.
High-performing natural pigments
- Odourless and flavourless
- High color strength
- Entirely from plant origin
- Wide array of colors
- Certified kosher (MK)
- Uniform visual appearance (no speckling)
- Compatible with most dispersion system
A safe alternative that satisfies the highest industry standards
- Very fine powders made up of natural dyes that are encapsulated in a water-insoluble protein matrix
- No aluminum salt as found in artificial pigments
- No allergens
- Produced from Food Grade ingredients
- Contains no artificial dyes which may be associated with children hyperactivity
Ideal for film coating applications
- The natural pigments applied to the product’s surface yelled very vivid colours and excellent stability. The colored surface can be covered with a shellac or wax to give shine
Compatible with most dispersion system
- Suspension of pigments dispersed in a syrup: the colour can be applied to a surface in a thin layer and then dried.
- Suspension of pigments dispersed in a melted fat-based media: the colour can be applied to a surface in a thin layer and then set by tempering.
- ARTFIX 414
- OPART 504-505
- ASCORBYL GLUCOSIDE
- GUGGULIDE 2.5
- ARTGLOSS 20
- MINERAL POWDERS